The church started as a one-room plank building in 1905. In summer months members would use hand-held fans to keep cool and in winter month there was a burning stove. Members would arrive early to get as close to the stove as possible. The church was comprised of about 150 members in 1933. In 1946, a brick building was built and, at one time, it was the only brick church in Union County.
1263 CR 188
Blue Springs, MS 38828