The church was first known as Fellowship Baptist Church, when it was organized in 1889. It was first recorded as Jericho Baptist Church in 1910. Four buildings have been constructed during the existence of Jericho. The first in 1889 was a log structure, which was promptly replaced by a frame building. Another frame building was constructed in 1926, then a brick building in 1946.
2179 CR 171
Guntown, MS 38849