The church was deeded one acre of land on September 3, 1896. The congregants cut logs from members’ land, hauled it to the mill, brought the lumber back, and built the church. The first building was composed of one room with 2 entrances. Men entered on the left and sat on the left side. Women and children entered on the right and sat on the right side or center of the church. In 1920 it was struck by a tornado. The church rebuilt, and it moved to the intersection of Highway 348 and Highway 15, and the first service in the new building was Sunday, May 20, 1951.
113 State Hwy 15 N
New Albany, MS 38652