The church first formed with 7 members as part of a preaching circuit ridden by the Scottish Rev. Peter Fleming. The church erected a small, plain building across the street from the present site in April 1886, being remodeled until 1908. Soon after, the building was largely inadequate to meet the needs of the congregation, so a new building was built and the first services were held at the new building on April 10, 1927.
207 E Bankhead Street
New Albany, MS 38652