Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church of Hopewell was organized May 24, 1851 in a school house. In 1853, the first church building was built. Later, a brick church was built in 1931. It was dedicated in the summer of 1943. On May 20, 1951, over 300 members, relatives, and friends gathered for a centennial celebration to worship and talk of bygone days.
1622 CR 121
New Albany, MS 38652