The first church building was built in 1887 with 23 members. Services were held in the 3rd Sabbath. The 2nd church was built in 1915-16 and the 3rd church in 1949-50. Services were now 1st and 3rd Sunday each month. Services went full time when the 4th church was built in 1965-66. There were 19 different pastors from 1887-1987.
1033 CR 19 Myrtle, MS