Established 1838

Pleasant Ridge

The oldest church in Union County

An arm was established in June 1838 at Liberty School for the convenience of members in that community.  In August 1838, it began monthly meetings each 4th Sabbath and the Saturday afternoon before.  April of 1840 the first pastor, Elder G.B. Waldrop, was elected by the arm.

1298 CR 107
New Albany, MS