It was organized on August 15, 1890 as the Baptist Church of Christ at the Valley. The Baptist and Methodist shared the Valley Church building, each preaching once a month and having Sunday school together. In 1900, Valley Church began to distinguish itself from the Methodist congregation, and in 1901, they voted for a church that would be separate from the Methodist. A new building was completed in 1905, and in 1908, the name was changed to Glenfield Baptist Church.
1032 W Bankhead
New Albany, MS 38652