The church originally shared a building with the Baptist Church of Christ at the Valley, now Glenfield Baptist. In 1948, D.N. Daniel broke ground for the new church. Meanwhile, his mother passed away. Church members and friends made it possible for the building to be hurriedly completed so her funeral services could be held at the new sanctuary.
102 N Glenfield Rd
New Albany, MS 38652