On the first Sunday of April 1878, a meeting was held to organize a Baptist Church at Oak Grove. In 1909, the church name was changed to Oak Grove Baptist Church of Christ and then changed to Oak Grove Baptist Church in 1912. 1954 began plans for a new building, and Saturday night, April 16, 1955, New Oak Grove Baptist Church held their first service in their new building.
1356 CR 121
New Albany, MS 38652
534-4835 same as Oak Grove Missionary Baptist