Oak Grove Missionary Baptist Church organized around 1875. A deed was recorded in 1883 when the first building was erected. The 1883 building was destroyed by a fire; the second building was completed in 1939. In 1984 they relocated, and the new building was completed in 1985. The first service in the new building was held November 10, 1985.
1356 CR 121
New Albany, MS 38652
534-4835 same as Oak Grove Missionary Baptist