The church was originally organized in 1873 in a community 4 miles south of Myrtle. Two acres of land were deeded to the church in 1878. The church burned in 1915, leading the congregation to vote to rebuild on a new site in which some were unhappy. The dissatisfied erected a church where the former building was burned, naming it Old Oak Grove Baptist Church.
1561 CR 14
Myrtle, MS 38650