Cornersville Baptist Church

Established 1843 Cornersville Organized and built in 1900. The men of the community worked together to cut logs and build the church. In 1945, a new brick veneer building was built where Sunday school rooms were added and in 1968, the fellowship hall was added. 103 Cornersville Road Potts Camp, MS 38659 662-988-2560

Center Baptist Church

Established 1910 Center Center Baptist Church began on September 26, 1920 as a Missionary Baptist Church in Center School. After the brush arbor meeting in 1930 they voted to change the name to Center and build a church building. The women helped raise money for the $419.61 purchase by having “chicken drives”. 1701 CR 121…

Bodock MB Church

Established 1915 New Albany The simple white building has remained the same thought many years in this African American Church.  The name Bodock comes from a tree in the area which has wood that is extremely hard and was used by the Native Chickasaw for making bows. Hwy 178 West between New Albany and Myrtle

Blue Springs Baptist Church

Established 1891 Blue Springs Miss Becky Williamson began organizing the building of the church by driving her horse and buggy throughout the community soliciting funds for the first one-room church building. Later the church moved to the location of Blue Springs School, where is remains today. 1740 CR 278 Blue Springs, MS 38828

Beulah Baptist Church

Established 1848 Myrtle Formed on August 18, 1848. The first verse to be addressed was 1 Corinthians 16:13-14: “Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong. Do everything in love.” This charge was addressed to the 10 members by Elder William Hale. 1102 CR 72 Myrtle, MS 38650 988-2446